Do You Have Beautiful Historic Older Windows? Protect them and Save Energy With Interior Window Inserts!
These photos of old windows are simply a small collection of historic charm and in most cases energy challenges. Window Efficiency Works believes that you should “Enjoy your older windows!” Enjoy this gallery then start thinking about how you can save energy and add comfort to homes and buildings.
- Keep the cold air outside of that oldfarmhouse window you’ve enjoyed since you were a kid.
- Imagine the savings of a large historic building!
- Save air conditioning dollars and keep the oppressive Charleston summer heat out!
- So……that art studio on the top floor CAN be more efficient?
- Don’t hesitate to keep that hand crafted window! You can maintain a clear view through it as well as add comfort.
- Maintain your historic windows- save energy, add comfort, and protect them from condensation as well!
Look for a new photo gallery of images taken around Asheville. It will be a pleasant walk indeed.
For more information about what an interior window insert can do for you read our previous post
Call The ARCH for free consultation and information: 828 253 5455